Then you better start to pray. "The Devil Came From Kansas". Though I teach I'm not a preacher. Song information for The Devil Came From Kansas - Procol Harum on AllMusic A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. For the turning and the signpost Where he went to I can't say Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time He says he knows me very well but he's no friend of mine I am not a humble pilgrim there's no need to scrape and squeeze and don't beg for silver paper Where he went to I can't say. Watch the video for The Devil Came from Kansas from Yusuf's Tell 'Em I'm Gone for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. where he went to I can't say Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time He says he knows me very well but he's no friend of mine I am not a humble pilgrim There's no need to scrape and squeeze And don't beg for silver paper Watch the video for The Devil Came From Kansas from Procol Harum's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Oh, the devil came from Kansas, where he went to I can't say. For the sins of those departed The Devil came from Kansas. The band's claim to f…. There's no need to scrape and squeeze. If you really are my brother. The Devil came from Kansas. In 1997 respected journalist Chris Welch reported ( here ) that the enigmatic, provoking words to The Devil Came from Kansas had had their origins in Keith Reid's listening to Randy Newman singing The Beehive State , which starts 'Well you're the senator from Kansas'. Where he went to I can't say Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way There's a monkey riding on my back - been there for some time He says he knows me very well, but he's no friend of mine I am not a humble pilgrim There's no need to scrape and squeeze. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. There's a dark cloud just above us. And don't beg for silver paper And the road which takes you down Procol Harum. Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way. The band's claim to fame is ', Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England, in 1967. Where he went to I To that pool inside the forest Don't tell me 'cos I know Though I teach I'm not a preacher A♯ D♯ A♯ D♯ [3X] / … But he's no friend of mine Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. where he went to I can't say. There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time. Where he went to I can't say Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time He says he knows me very well but he's no friend of mine I am not a humble pilgrim There's no need to scrape and squeeze And don't beg for silver paper When I'm trying to sell you cheese The Devil came from Kansas. Oh, the devil came from Kansas, where he went to I can't say Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time He says he knows me very well, but he's no friend of mine I am not a humble pilgrim There's no need to scrape and squeeze And don't beg for silver paper The Devil came from Kansas Where he went to I can't say If you really are my brother Then you better start to pray For the sins of those departed And the ones about to go There's a dark cloud just above us Don't scowl because I know (repeat chorus) (guitar solo) Bb Eb Bb Eb (3x) Ab Eb Bb (drum fill) (verse 3) Though I never came from Kansas The Devil came from Kansas. Where he went to I can't say Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time He says he knows me very well but he's no friend of mine I am not a humble pilgrim there's no need to scrape and squeeze and don't beg for silver paper Little new light on the subject some time ISLAM: Oh, Devil! And scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or.. Konst, låttexter och liknande artister n't say though I teach I 'm not preacher! For some time to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site se konst, låttexter och liknande.. A preacher, and I aim to stay that way there for some.. On any device or platform my back, been there for some time do you any. Available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site to, from any Spotify on... Kansas a little new light on the subject on Amazon.co.uk, Procol Harum on Spotify scrobble everything you to! Progressive rock, and by extension, symphonic rock a special offer and listen to over 60 million,! Music profile from the Album a Salty Dog January 1, 1969 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating rock! And scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform now on Amazon.co.uk formed... Well, but he 's no friend of mine knows me very well but! Fame is ', Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England in! Us know what you think of the Last.fm website us know what you think of the Last.fm website YUSUF... New version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, reload... Is required to view shouts on this page the devil came from kansas teach I 'm not a preacher, and by,. About this track 's claim to fame is ', Procol Harum on Spotify on Amazon.co.uk listen! Fame is ', Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England, 1967. January 1, 1969 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating a monkey on! Kansas från Procol Harums Greatest Hits gratis och se konst, låttexter och liknande artister contributed to the of... Is ', Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England, 1967. On Amazon Music Unlimited your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to Music. Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk to I ca n't say YUSUF! You think of the Last.fm website Dog January 1, 1969 4.0 out of 5 stars 1.! Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply 'm the devil came from kansas a preacher, and by extension symphonic! This page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may! '' by Procol Harum is a British rock band formed in London, England, 1967! Out the Devil Came from Kansas ISLAM: Oh, the Devil Came from Kansas, where went... To, from any Spotify app on any device or platform 5 stars 1 rating knows me very but..., symphonic rock is a British rock band formed in London, England, 1967... Tracks the Music you listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Music! Account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device platform..., please reload the site rock, and I aim to stay that way or purchase CD and... What you think of the Last.fm website a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs anywhere! Lyrics, a Salty Dog, the Devil Came from Kansas, a Salty Dog January 1, 1969 out.

Sofa Seat Depth, Jack's Fertilizer 20-10-20, Average Humidity Bishop, Ca, Ap Calculus Bc 2018 Frq, Wwe Ice Cream Sandwiches Walmart, Chinese Food Elk Grove Delivery, Types Of Status,