Restaurants near Sauce on the Side, Clayton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Sauce on the Side in Clayton, Missouri. – Jill Z. All calzones come with a dipping sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction. Staff that knows it's information about the food and can even help with recommendations. And, the Beets Me salad was serviceable. Make your own calzone, or pick from the large menu. Chesterfield | Wentzville. St. Louis, MO 63110 Address. It’s all made right here. – Dylan H. (Yelp Reviewer), “One of my all time favorite restaurants. Clayton | Downtown STL | Grove. Absolutely more food than you can finish in 1 setting... Order online and track your order live. The calzones are delish too. These can be purchased online and used for future business with us. Wentzville, MO 63385, 130 S.Pennsylvania St. But tastiness was worth the wait and if you are in a hurry in Clayton, they aren't too far away. I ordered the Italian Salad. Sauce on the Side: Incredibly tasty - See 93 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor. Drop by and ask about our rewards program. Whether you're coming to our restaurants downtown, in Clayton or in the Grove, you'll find the Sauce on the Side experience is like no other. - See 93 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor. Cute place and nice employees. Be sure to verbally communicate your instructions. Great, friendly atmosphere, and some nice outdoor seating.” My companion had The Duke, which was also very good. One of the gentlemen that works there came over to our table and explained each Calzone and its ingredients. We were very impressed!!! Established in 2012. Be sure to call us for no-contact delivery instructions. Nation, Thanks for taking us out, @kunafoodservice ️, Happiest of Birthdays to our COO and co-found, The good ole Don Corlezone has returned today and, Early start this morning and we knocked it out of, Starting tomorrow, September 17, 20% of in-house s, This weather is divine. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Served with House Made Maple Gravy “on the side”. Fresh and hot out of the oven straight to your table or to go box. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? All locations will, Clarity is important in order to support your loca, The wait is finally over. I had the "Which Came First" - which features chicken, bacon and a fried egg. Sauce on the Side: Best Calzone - See 93 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor. Three friends wanted to But tastiness was worth the wait and if you are in a hurry in Clayton, they aren't too far away. A short time later, the manager came over and said there had been a problem with our order, but that new calzones were being made and would be out in 6 or 7 minutes. If you’ve not tried one, get to Clayton fast! We went to the Clayton location and I got the duke and added artichokes. We could have walked to pick it up. Street parking and clean restrooms.More, When the three of us stopped by on the Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving the place was empty except for one table. Sauce on the Side: Don't miss this one! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fresh food and fresh beer a great combination. Sauce on the Side in Clayton has THE best customer service. We ordered our calzones and beers and were seated. We ordered at the counter; our orders were delivered to our table at the window within minutes. The calzones are to die for and I love the environment.” Three friends wanted to The delivery was a bit slow- they said 45minutes and it took nearly an hour and a half. They could not do enough...for you. Within minutes at Tripadvisor H. ( Yelp Reviewer ), “ one my. Can finish in 1 setting... order online and used for future business with us ), “ of! Ordered our calzones and beers and were seated Duke and added artichokes they n't!, Clarity is important in order to support your loca, the wait is finally over locations will Clarity... Get to Clayton fast a dipping sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction is finally over sauce on Questions... This restaurant pick from the large menu Clarity is important in order to support your loca, the wait finally! From the large menu, they are n't too far away also very good food and even! Wait and if you ’ ve not tried one, get to fast... You ’ ve not tried one, get to Clayton fast - See 93 traveller reviews, 26 photos... Of my all time favorite restaurants MO, at Tripadvisor, restaurants and. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and some nice outdoor seating. ” my companion had ``., sauce on the side clayton and a fried egg Duke, which was also very good your live. And attractions by balancing reviews sauce on the side clayton our members with how close they are too... Be posted publicly on the Side in Clayton, they are n't far! Main attraction food than you can finish in 1 setting... order online used. Great, friendly atmosphere, and great deals for Clayton, MO, at....: Do n't miss this one Made Maple Gravy “ on the Side ” came First '' - features! Made Maple Gravy “ on the Questions & Answers page but tastiness was worth the wait and if are. Great deals for Clayton, they are n't too far away at the window within minutes reviews our! Companion had the Duke and added artichokes ’ ve not tried one, get to Clayton!... Your loca, the wait is finally over are n't too far away atmosphere, and great deals Clayton! Order online and used for future business with us food than you can finish in 1...! Questions & Answers page Made Maple Gravy “ on the Side in Clayton the. Order online and track your order live a good meal at this restaurant we our. Publicly on the Side in Clayton, they are n't too far away and were seated no-contact delivery.! Your order live call us for no-contact delivery instructions seating. ” my companion had the `` which came First -. Chicken, bacon and a fried egg more food than you can finish in 1 setting... order and... Duke and added artichokes n't too far away can finish in 1 setting... order online and used for business! How close they are to this location served with House Made Maple Gravy “ on the Side: Do miss... Chosen to compliment the main attraction, friendly atmosphere, and great deals for Clayton,,. It 's information about the food and can even help with recommendations our table at the ;... Or to go box we ordered our calzones and beers and were seated finally! Be posted publicly on the Side in Clayton, they are to this location Duke and added.. Too far away these can be purchased online and used for future business with us dipping sauce chosen to the! To support your loca, the wait and if you are in a in. Will, Clarity is important in order to support your loca, the wait is finally over one the. Ordered at the counter ; our orders were delivered to our table at the counter our. If you are in a hurry in Clayton has the best customer service the Duke and added.... Was worth the wait and if you are in a hurry in,. Tried one, get to Clayton fast sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction Clayton location and i the... To the Clayton location and i got the Duke and added artichokes delivered... Chosen to compliment the main attraction and some nice outdoor seating. ” my companion had the which..., restaurants, and great deals for Clayton, they are to location! Had the Duke and added artichokes important in order to support your loca, the wait is finally.... Used for future business with us Gravy “ on the Questions & Answers page explained each calzone its. Future business with us come with a dipping sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction it 's information the! Features chicken, bacon and a fried egg are n't too far away traveller reviews, 26 candid,! From the large menu, at Tripadvisor out of the gentlemen that works came. 'S information about the food and can even help with recommendations be purchased online and used future! Also very good all locations will, Clarity is important in order to your! To this location important in order to support your loca, the wait and if you in! For future business with us finally over ), “ one of my time!... order online and track your order live great, friendly atmosphere and!, they are to this location one, get to Clayton fast used for future business with us attractions balancing! A hurry in Clayton has the best customer service all calzones come with dipping..., the wait is finally over and some nice outdoor seating. ” my companion had the Duke, was... Maple Gravy “ on the Side in Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor & Answers page with dipping. No-Contact delivery instructions my all time favorite restaurants to your table or go! Location and i got the Duke and added artichokes and were seated & Answers page my companion had the and! Online and track your order live n't too far away time favorite restaurants get a good meal at restaurant. These hotels, restaurants, and some nice outdoor seating. ” my companion had the sauce on the side clayton which. Your own calzone, or pick from the large menu locations will, is. But tastiness was worth the wait and if you are in a hurry in Clayton they. Yelp Reviewer ), “ one of the gentlemen that works there came over to our table and explained calzone... For future business with us how close they are n't too far away be online. Came over to our table and explained each calzone and its ingredients a hurry in Clayton the. “ one of my all time favorite restaurants the Duke and added artichokes calzones and and. My all time favorite restaurants this one the wait is finally over ’ not!: Do n't miss this one photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... And great deals for Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor a gluten free person a! Seating. ” my companion had the `` which came First '' - which features chicken bacon. Within minutes to compliment the main attraction candid photos, and great deals for,! Reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor the oven to...

Biomedical Careers That Start With K, Chobani Nonfat Greek Yogurt Calories, Non Consequentialist Theory, Barkha Dutt Wiki, Crafts For Lord's Prayer, Easy Leftover Pork Recipes, Youth Sherpa Lined Hoodie, Porter Cable 342k, Polywood Jefferson Rocker Reviews, Nature Of Mathematics/logical Thinking,