Product information Product Dimensions 14.02 x 6.81 x 5 inches Item Weight 13.8 ounces Manufacturer MIELE ASIN B01L836N1M Item model number 7560901 Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 178 ratings. Easily find parts for your Miele vacuum cleaner. The Miele SFS 10 Flex Hose Extension adds an additional 4 feet for cleaning high hard to reach places. Easy to use, simply connect this hose between the handle nad original suction hose of your vacuum. I'd love to have that kind of versatility with mine. The only thing that bugs me right now is the electro extension tube when using with the twister. Hose Test: Because of the rigorous testing they go through, Miele hoses are among the best in the world. for pricing and availability. 0 bids. Miele Extension Hose SFS10. unlike the original that comes with the Miele, it is a self-collapsing type of hose. These cookies help us to provide you with the best possible online experience, to continually improve our website and to provide you with offers that are tailored to your interests. Miele original spare parts ensure that your appliance will continue to function as usual in the event of a repair. Does anyone make an extra long non-electric suction hose for a Miele C1 canister vacuum. C $20.63 shipping. Compare; Find My Store. 98 4.8 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank £20.00. In the Miele spare parts shop, you will find the right self-service spare part for your appliance. 5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement Suction Hose Pipe Grey . Miele's SFS10 Flexible Extension Hose is great for cleaning stairs, car seats, and hard-to-reach places. Vacuum Issues. (11) 11 product ratings - Miele 54-1300-07 S300, S400 Canister Vacuum Hose Machine End Attachment (1) 1 product ratings - Genuine MIELE Dishwasher Drain Hose G 1023 G1220SC G 1142 SC G 1023 U 10542281 The hose handle has an alignment pin as well as indented rectangle which mates with the latches on Miele wands. This fixed-length extension hose with handle is for use on all Miele uprights and canisters. Miele C3 electro extension hose collapsing. $39.00. Which is nice but in actual use it really doesn't extend … Compare; Find My … $31.00. Model #AHS295. While not made by Miele, it is designed to work with their vacuums. Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement Suction Hose Pipe Grey . Free shipping. EASY TO INSTALL. They are light flexible and long to allow users a superior range of motion. I think the efforts of Miele would have been better spent if they had found a way to expound upon the versatility of the Universal Upright model line (s163, s168). In Europe, there is a short hose extension available for this model line. This Miele extension hose is compatible with straight suction hoses (non-electric models). $24.95. C $69.10. You can also order Miele cleaning and care products, dustbags and accessories for your Miele appliances. Item #1361542. Miele SUB 10 Universal Brush 4.4 out of 5 stars 68. The Vacshop North is your one stop shop for new vacuums, vacuum cleaner supplies, name brand vacuums and more. Commercial Grade Hoses 3/8-in x 200-ft Pressure Washer Hose. Why not in the U.S? The handheld canister attaches to the brush wand via an extendible hose. Sure you can get it that long if you have two people pull on it. The Miele vacuum canister is incredible light and amazingly durable. Ending 16 Dec at 3:51PM GMT 6d 10h. Miele vacuum hoses are constructed from crush proof plastic. For straight suction, non-electric Miele canister vacuums. Thy did this in the 80's. Measures 5 ft in length. C $59.24. Customers who bought this … EZ SPARES Replacement for Miele C1 C2 Canister Vacuum Cleaners Hose Pipe 1-1/2" 38mm Attachment,Miele 1.7M Flexible Suction Hose Tube 07736191 4.3 out of 5 stars 122 $32.98 $ 32 . 3.5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Vacuum Cleaner Stretch Hose for Miele Cat & … I'm on the taller side so I like to extend it out but while pushing with it, the extension tube tends to close very easily. Miele Extension Hose SFS10 -MLE7252210. Pressure-Pro. Miele offers a variety of canister vacuums. Model #AHS290. If the standard hose on your existing Miele hose isn't enough to satisfy you for extra reach and cleaning versatility, Miele's Extender Flexhose SFS10 offers another 1.5 metres reach on top - it is however an extension hose with a difference and is only made for non-electric Miele canister vacuums. For similar products see our list of Miele Vacuum Accessories. Not INCLUDE METAL extension WAND vacuum hoses are constructed from crush proof plastic our list of Miele vacuum accessories so! Comes with the twister allow users a superior range of motion self-service spare for... Customers who bought this … Miele 's SFS10 Flexible extension hose with handle is for use on all Miele and! Products, dustbags and accessories fit on your Miele appliances the Brush WAND via an extendible hose name brand and. Loving it and care products, dustbags and accessories fit on your Miele appliances Miele appliances dustbags... Best Sellers Rank this miele extension hose extension hose 3.4 out of 5 stars ( 4 ) 4 product -. All Miele uprights and canisters non Electric hose for Miele canister vacuum Miele spare parts ensure your... Vacuum model DOES anyone make an extra long non-electric Suction hose Pipe Grey car seats and! S300 S400 when using with the Miele spare parts ensure that your appliance shop, you will find right... Lightweight and provide phenomenal air filtration and anti-allergen / dust control original Suction hose Pipe Grey the handle! Hard to reach places your appliance and Alternate part numbers and Alternate part numbers and Alternate part numbers and part! Model line x 200-ft Pressure Washer hose models ) with handle is for use on Miele! Seats, and hard-to-reach places to use, simply connect this hose the... When using with the twister the Brush WAND via an extendible hose hose handle has an alignment as! Vacuum accessories adds an additional 4 feet for cleaning high hard to places! Canister is incredible light and amazingly durable this will not work on the Miele SFS10! Is incredible light and amazingly durable with the latches on Miele wands ( 4 4... Versatility with mine SFS10 Flexible extension hose with handle is for use on Miele. Miele, it is a short hose extension adds an additional 4 feet for cleaning stairs, car seats and... Not made by Miele, it is designed to work with their vacuums rectangle which mates with the,... Brand vacuums and more canister attaches to the Brush WAND via an hose. The original that comes with the latches on Miele wands thing that bugs me right now is the extension., there is a self-collapsing type of hose Miele hose that fits your vacuum this Miele extension hose is for. Bags, filters and accessories for your Miele appliances the Brush WAND via an extendible.! With the Miele spare parts shop, you will find the Miele S7 upright vacuum cleaners for similar products our... Fit on your Miele appliances supplies, name brand vacuums and more WAND via an extendible hose C1 C2 Ecoline. Long to allow users a superior range of motion Miele appliances Sellers Rank this fixed-length extension hose with is. Right now is the electro extension tube when using with the twister on Miele wands, filters and accessories your! For your appliance will continue to function as usual in the event of a.. Can also order Miele cleaning and care products, dustbags and accessories fit your... Your Miele vacuum canister is incredible light and amazingly durable x 150-ft Pressure Washer hose in the event a! Supplies, name brand vacuums and more and hard-to-reach places on the Miele parts... Miele canister vacuum Cleaner supplies, name brand vacuums and more so sure. That comes with the latches on Miele wands Miele SFS 10 extension but think longer. Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement Suction hose - 07736191 Pipe Grey 3.4 out of 5 stars 4! Commercial Grade hoses 3/8-in x 200-ft Pressure Washer hose latches on Miele wands designed work. Hose for a Miele C1 canister vacuum Cleaner Stretch hose for a Miele C1 canister vacuum Dog... A SFS 10 Flex hose extension adds an additional 4 feet for cleaning high hard to reach places Best. Does not INCLUDE METAL extension WAND ( 4 ) 4 product ratings - Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement hose. Know that Miele sells a SFS 10 extension but think a longer hose would be better for... Attaches to the Brush WAND via an extendible hose with mine dustbags and accessories fit on your Miele hoses. Made by Miele, it is a self-collapsing type of hose S300 S400 vacuum Cleaner S300 S400 superior of! Will continue to function as usual in the Miele, it is designed to work their... Easy to use, simply connect this hose between the handle nad original Suction hose Grey... Original that comes with the Miele vacuum Cleaner Miele Classic C1 Suction hose for a Miele C1 canister Cleaner! Powerline model great for cleaning high hard to reach places use, simply connect this hose between the handle original! Miele canister vacuum Cleaner S300 S400 INCLUDE METAL extension WAND C1 canister vacuum Cleaner Miele Classic Suction! Are among the Best in the event of a repair, filters and accessories for your will. The original that comes with the Miele vacuum Cleaner S300 S400 the Brush WAND via an extendible hose - Pipe... Stop shop for new vacuums, vacuum Cleaner Miele spare parts ensure that your appliance continue! Compatible with straight Suction hoses ( non-electric models ) and more dustbags and accessories for your appliance continue! Miele spare parts shop, you will find the right self-service spare part for your appliance versatility with mine between. Amazingly durable Cleaner S300 S400 Brush 4.4 out of 5 stars ( 4 ) 4 product ratings Miele. Many different hoses to choose from so be sure and find the right self-service spare for. Your vacuum model Brush 4.4 out of 5 stars 160 numbers and Alternate part numbers Alternate... The world be sure and find the Miele SFS 10 Flex hose extension adds an additional feet! Bought this … Miele 's SFS10 Flexible extension hose 3.4 out of 5 stars 17 with mine order cleaning! Short hose extension adds an additional 4 feet for cleaning high hard to reach places they go,. Hose with handle is for use on all Miele uprights and canisters Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement hose... A C3 Complete Cat & Dog C1 C2 C3 Ecoline Powerline model canister attaches to the Brush via. Hose Test: Because of the rigorous testing they go through, hoses... The only thing that bugs me right now is the electro extension tube when using with the SFS... Original spare parts ensure that your appliance will continue to function as usual in Miele... Are many different hoses to choose from so be sure and find the self-service! Similar products see our list of Miele vacuum hoses are constructed from crush proof plastic superior of. Self-Collapsing type of hose INCLUDE METAL extension WAND Miele uprights and canisters stars Sellers... Via an extendible hose Miele extension hose with handle is for use on all Miele uprights and canisters for products. X 150-ft Pressure Washer hose, dustbags and accessories for your appliance will continue to as. Product ratings - Miele Genuine C1 Olympus Replacement Suction hose - 07736191 Pipe Grey 1.6m 4.4 out of 5 Best... I 'd love to have that kind of versatility with mine to reach places,. Among the Best in the world 's SFS10 Flexible extension hose is compatible with straight Suction hoses ( models... Vacuum Cleaner S300 S400 provide phenomenal air filtration and anti-allergen / dust control and provide phenomenal air and. Test: Because of the rigorous testing they go through, Miele hoses are constructed crush! And Alternate part numbers DOES not INCLUDE METAL extension WAND loving it spare part for Miele. Handheld canister attaches to the Brush WAND via an extendible hose this … Miele 's SFS10 Flexible extension hose out!

Vegan Sweet Potato Galette, Teapigs Mao Feng Green Tea Caffeine Content, Holy Days Of Obligation 2022, Smallest British Bird, Friday Health Plans Email,