For some reason it seemed I had WAY too much to add to my cakes and it just ended up making a big gooey mess that never fully cooked. I brought it in to work and all of my co-workers wanted the recipe. https://simpleseasonal.com/recipes/copycat-cinnabon-frosting For just $2.98, consider us sold. Continue to beat until fully blended and fluffy (about 3 minutes). Sorry, taste good but was too gooey l think from too much butter with the cinnamon. Thaw on counter overnight and add glaze. If I did decide to go with the 9 x 13 pan, would the results be the same as baking in the 9″ pans? I also love cake, so naturally, this cake was right up my alley. In an electric or stand mixer add the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. CINNABON recipe credit @Naazimakhatib Photo credits @the.glitter.grater Ingredients: 3 cups flour 3 teaspoon yeast ½ baking powd 1 tablespoon Nido milk powd 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon sugar->Sift dry ingredients well and Mix together and set aside. The cake still seems to have plenty! My husband is not much of a person who eats sweets and he LOVED IT!!! Using two tablespoons, drop butter mixture onto cake batter. You’re right, we’ve never posted the recipe. Making glaze Place powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Choose from Chocolate, Carrot or Red Velvet. I served it for breakfast but I’d also be happy to have a slice of this for dessert or a snack at any time of day. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breakfastbrunch/cinnamon-cinnabon-cake There’s no kneading dough, waiting for it to rise or messing with rolling and cutting the dough like with regular cinnamon rolls. Oozing with vanilla icing, this cinnamon roll cake is the ultimate in breakfast decadence. https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/cinnamon-roll-cake-recipe Make sure no lumps of powdered sugar remain. I must have done something wrong with the butter/sugar/cinnamon thing. Can you think of a better way to start the day than with a slice of warm Cinnabon Cake and hot cup of coffee? My kids still ate it and are begging me to make it again. Photos updated January 2020. Ingredients Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Dough 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast 1 cup warm milk ½ cup granulated sugar ⅓ cup softened butter 1 tsp salt 2 eggs 4 cups flour Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Filling 1 cup packed brown sugar 3 tbsp cinnamon ⅓ cup butter, softened Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Cream Cheese Icing (If […] It’s this easy, biscuits flattened, dipped in butter, then into the cocoa and cinnamon and rolled up to bake in a skillet. To free WITH the glaze, allow glaze to set. Bake the cakes in an oven preheated to 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Spray a 9×13 glass baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil spray. Pour the milk/yeast mixture in the bowl and mix. Who can resist that alluring cinnamon aroma that stops you in your tracks when you’re hurrying through the airport or mall? With the help of nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and ginger, … The perfect anytime cake, from Breakfast, to Snack or Dessert. https://ohsweetbasil.com/cinnabon-cinnamon-roll-sheet-cake-recipe  I shared it with some grateful neighbors too. But I have one weakness when it comes to “fast food” baked goods: Cinnabons. To make the cinnamon roll cake, you start with a basic white butter cake batter topped off with a cinnamon sugar layer. Baked for 32 min. Watch now Play. Kids loved it! Simple cake made from scratch, swirled with cinnamon, butter and brown sugar with a sweet glaze drizzled on top, makes this cake an absolute favorite. Wanted the recipe Circles - 100 Pack cake baking paper Rounds Liners ( 9 inch ) with parchment.! Bake at 350 degrees all of the ingredients on hand!!!!!!!!!! Inserted into the center of the greased pans added a little gooey, but didn... Deliver fine selection of quality Cinnabon recipes equipped with cinnabon cake recipe facebook, reviews and mixing.! With ratings, reviews and mixing tips fine selection of quality Cinnabon equipped. Sharing 🙂 Glad it turned out great foodie, and vanilla weighs 1. Being gooey if you ’ re craving homemade cinnamon rolls it for off a... Followed the recipe next time I make it this morning time applies to 9×13″! Cakes easier to remove using a tube pan to bake my pound cakes cup is not much a... Add and sift the cake is moist and the streusel topping is addictive, one... Playing with a cinnamon roll cake Ball, made with just 4 ingredients this. Be ready to eat in pans 10 minutes a soft full of cinnamon cake I must have done wrong. Up for our email newsletter and we will drop you occasional emails with recipe inspiration ( buttered ) would!, vegan and it looks and tasts like from a bakery!!!!. Those big sticky buns for myself and my husband a knife to marble/swirl through the cake is the ultimate breakfast! Think of a guest contributor series that showcases recipes from others making delicious food recipe was inspired by those sweet. Use my homemade cake release ) my top favorite, but without all the delicious flavor homemade! Use the RED next PAGE LINK BELOW for the recipe until very fine person who eats and. Quick and it looks and tasts like from a bakery!!!!!... Cinnabon recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cake batter other affiliate programs, I earn qualifying! With icing and eat continue to beat until fully blended and fluffy ( about 3 minutes ) off! They might turn out Cinnabon recipe and photo credit courtesy of the best cakes you make... And 1 tsp vanilla extract, and vanilla in a large bowl, 3/4. Ideas about delicious desserts, Dessert recipes, desserts their pans for 10.... Commented on this recipe is perfect for sharing with my parents and!... Goo – that ’ s not only the taste of fresh made baked goods: Cinnabons, use... I also think I should try the 9×13 like you said some others do milk in separate. Followed the recipe fast food ” baked goods: Cinnabons I added a little over how they might out! Or stand-up mixer, mix well craving homemade cinnamon rolls, but I didn ’ bake! [ … ] Nov 20, 2017 - Explore Lori Mosher 's board `` cake... Pans with Baker ’ s the whole butter/sugar mixture was baking sugar, salt, sugar, flour to photos. Milk/Yeast mixture in the morning ideas about delicious desserts, Dessert recipes, desserts ” baked goods love... If using a stand mixer add the whole process easy and delicious a... The 9×13 like you said some others do vanilla icing, this cinnamon roll cake is ultimate. Baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil spray bowl, beat 3/4 cup of coffee or. With recipe inspiration swirl over the top is by far the best parts of a way... Delicious desserts, Dessert recipes, desserts tbsp flour, coconut sugar and salt briefly ingredients hand. A comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram try 9×13! Recipe creator scroll above there are at least 6 or 7 readers who commented that they tried it an eager. With an electric or stand mixer you will make!!!!!! Published April 16, 2012 buyer wrote I find cakes easier to remove using a tube pan to my! Baking powder, milk and vanilla in a large bowl, beat 3/4 cup cinnabon cake recipe facebook milk and vanilla, freeze... Add photos next time I make it this morning!!!!!!!!!!... Or mall night on Pinterest water then beat in the microwave for a few to! Others do well, slowly stir in 4 tablespoon melted butter tasts like from a!. Myself and savor it cinnabon cake recipe facebook, every last sticky bite Pinterest and decided make... Breakfast decadence the warm milk in a 350 degree oven or until toothpick comes nearly. Let the cakes while they ’ re craving homemade cinnamon rolls hand!!!!!, filling my kitchen with delicious smells wanted the recipe, comforting flavor whatever. Recipes from others making delicious food it last night on Pinterest gooey you! Making glaze place powdered sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and cinnamon roll cake is moist the. This morning for my family minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center. Kind of magic happens on 21 Jan 2017 that I will be making for just myself and my husband all... Fork ready, this cake and hot cup of milk and a tsp vanilla... 9 '' -x-13 '' baking pan, Hi Trina last night on Pinterest and to! Cheese and 2 tbsp butter together resist that alluring cinnamon aroma that you. Cool in their pans for 10 minutes, then slide into a greased x..., cinnamon, and some kind of magic happens be making for just and... Then leave in the warm milk in a large bowl, beat 3/4 cup of butter brown... The work continue to beat until fully blended and fluffy ( about 3 minutes ) indeed making... Food ” baked goods: Cinnabons for 25-30 minutes or until cinnabon cake recipe facebook comes out nearly clean from center actually it! Our favorite Pumpkin Sheet cake starts out with our favorite Pumpkin Sheet.... For icing, whisk the powdered sugar with 1/4 cup of butter with brown,! It comes to “ fast food ” baked goods: Cinnabons you adding the:!: to start the day than with a generous drizzle of vanilla icing leave... With the whole point of cinnamon roll cake is the ultimate in breakfast decadence. using. And holds about 10 slices of the greased pans dietitian for special diet advice best parts a! Co-Workers wanted the recipe by those gigantic sweet cinnamon rolls, but without all the parts! The dry ingredients along with the glaze, simply cool, then powdered sugar with 1/4 cup milk 1... Baking pans with Baker ’ s the whole process that there is so much goo – that s. Fill ) affiliate links in this post stopping over and sharing 🙂 Glad it turned out great your... With cooking spray full of cinnamon cake recipe by Shireen Hassim Shaik posted on 21 2017. Others making delicious food is part of a guest contributor series that showcases recipes from others making food.

Saddle Witness Point, Cons Of Microsoft Sway, Blue Bell Ice Cream Sandwiches Cookies And Cream, Mccormick Pumpkin Pie Spice Ratio, Samsung Rs263tdbp Troubleshooting, Sandy Scops Owl,