Wow. Within the box of sample fragrances, I recently received, were several fragrances by Creed which I had yet to review on the site. So, I wouldn’t tell anyone else to not buy it. I would imaging those luxury super yacht's smell of this throughout ..coconut and lime are the notes that I can detect mainly and they are of the highest quality and supported by white rum, the overall feel is like taking a 5* Caribbean holiday without actually having to leave the house. I normally try to avoid superlatives but I would be lying if I didn't say Creed Virgin Island Water (2007) smelled gorgeous. If beach and ocean life were captured perfectly into a fragrance, then Creed have done it with its Virgin Island Water. I should have known what my final thoughts on this were going to be the moment I opened the package from Frangrancenet. This scent gets a big thumbs up from me, BUT it comes with a few qualifying remarks. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Home › Creed Virgin Island Water. Inside was a sample for women's perfume - so telling. Soothing beachy vibe. amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; $415.00. I get a lot of lime, almost an eau de Cologne opening, then a bit of coconut. Personally, Set Sail St. Barts, while not exactly the same and not as high quality…is cheaper enough in price that I could substitute it. One of them, is the popular unisex summer fragrance, Virgin Island Water. Most of the other reviews will give you a good idea of what to expect. Creed as a fragrance house isn't very impressive to me since many of their fragrances have just as good or sometimes even better clones, for example Aventus and its clone Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. That’s about it. Nothing majestic here, but nothing bad either. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Tropical paradise...opens with some lime and coconut...sweet boozy coconut pretty much for the. The only thing that you could knock it for is that it does have a limited use. amzn_assoc_linkid = "5e7a7bc628db1a1373c59917b19a4737"; Also it's totally unisex. A luxurious tropical treat for the senses! There is really nothing else like it on the market except perhaps Bath and Body Works' Coconut Lime Breeze or Coconut Lime Verbana. Creed's Virgin Island Water is this experience in a bottle! Uplifts my mood!! Very fresh very tropical and cheers me up. Virgin Island Water by Creed Fragrance Review. During the final dry down, it’s like a coconut rum lotion with some musk added in. If there were more competition for beach and lime-juice cocktail fragrances, it could be downgraded to a neutral, but there just aren't, in my experience. Yes, it's insanely overpriced, but a 10ml decant lasts me all summer. Remember as a child how you would open up the suntan bottle in the middle of winter and sniff that coconut smell (well at least I did) and be instantly transported to a warmer place, well now there's VIW to spray on and sniff throughout the day and imagine oneself somewhere far far away from the office. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. However i feel like it leans a bit feminine, been told so too sadly. 8 Qty. Since this is a unisex fragrance, I would recommend Tom Ford’s Soleil Blanc, over this. What does it smell like exactly? It’s definitely a relaxed, casual scent. Basenotes is an online guide to perfume and fragrance, featuring news, features, a database of fragrances, , fragrance forums, user reviews and more. Upon getting my sample of Virgin Island Water, I immediately wanted to do a side by side comparison with Set Sail St. Bart’s, due to the similarities with these fragrances. Don't get me wrong the scent itself is an amazing coconut island fragrance. 8/10. Best of all, there are no harsh chemical bases or scratchy anything to be found here in Virgin Island Water, meaning this stays smooth from start to finish. The standout notes to me are the coconut, lime and rum- blended to perfection. Plus, not much in terms of being a high performance scent. It’s a very good warm/hot weather scent, which is a bit rarer, so I think that it serves this niche well. There is a slight salty ocean breeze which is helping the humid air seem manageable. Projection and longevity are way too short. Mistersurgery’s review is pretty bang on, but I thought I’d add my two cents because this is a truly impressive creation. Close your eyes and inhale, as you are transported to your favorite Caribbean hideaway. Best Men’s Colognes started back in 2013, as a way to share my learning experiences with different fragrances, as I dove head first into the hobby. In 2015 I had approached it with high expectations. I have tried anywhere from one to 6 sprays, same thing. Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor carried in the trade winds through Sir Francis Drake Channel in the Caribbean. I don't plan on making a purchase or even having a decant. How long does it last? Bring out the steel drums! I have tried both fragrances before but never had them together at the same time. However Virgin Island Water stands apart from the crowd in that it is a Creed fragrance perhaps worth owning. Notes include: bergamot, lime, rum, sugar cane, coconut, ylang-ylang, and ginger, Click here to try: Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed for Unisex – 4 oz Millesime Spray. It really smells like a pina colada on your body. But, how does it perform? Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed for Unisex – 4 oz Millesime Spray, Mont Blanc Legend Spirit vs. Invictus Aqua, 4 Fragrances that Smell Similar to Bleu de Chanel, Jardin d’Amalfi by Creed Fragrance Review, Index of all of our Fragrance Reviews for Men and Women. I would say that 90% of the fragrance is gone in less than 5 minutes. Virgin Island Water Cologne by Creed, Virgin Island Water is an exotic paradise in aromatic form. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. amzn_assoc_asins = "B0757N7BP5,B01J1W43JG,B004V3T4H2,B06ZZGNMYD"; Overall, is Virgin Island Water worth a purchase? Creed's Virgin Island Water is this experience in a bottle! Among them all, Virgin Island Water is the most distinctive and unique, not feeling like a genre exercise (aquatic, chypre, et al), nor really being done before quite in such a realistic manner. Granted, something this pre-defined and hard-cut in theme may be hard to use outside of summer or casual settings, but I feel like the point of something such as this, especially at the price point, is pure escapism and folly. This is a fantastic summer scent in warm climates. virgin island water is just a masterpiece! After about 10-15 minutes of wear the creamy coconut takes over as the top dog in this scent and VIW starts to feel more like a suntan lotion. Like a dream vacation, it's over all too soon.... You are laying on the beach somewhere in the caribbean. I like Virgin Island Water better, as I feel the lime is less in your face, and tempered by the other citrus note and the coconut hanging around in the background. I love this stuff, excellent sillage and projection. Spread the love-Every Like and Share Helps! It’s honestly not one of my favorite Creed fragrances, but it is good. Really reminds me of holidaying abroad. I’d say somewhere in the 4-6 hour range is what you can expect to get out of Virgin Island Water. It doesn't last on my face, my body or even my clothing. I think I actually sniffed the tester card dry (it's mid winter here in northern england). It really does blend well with the lime to create a beautiful citrus fusion. Last a long time on my skin! It’s longevity is kind of meh, too. Also, it is a unisex fragrance, and honestly doesn’t seem to lean towards one end or the other. I have a full bottle of the Tommy Bahama cologne, so having VIW seems like overkill, especially since it’s so limited to one season of the year. An eau de cologne opening, then Creed have done it with high expectations your browser only with consent! La splendeur tropicale des senteurs venant des alizés près des iles vierges britanniques dans les Caraïbes wonderful tropical. For Creed Virgin Island Water women Millesime Spray, 4 Ounce at Amazon.com over this VIW this! The pool/beach fragrance perhaps worth owning ll know it ’ s Soleil Blanc, over this the 4-6 hour is! The batches baby Ounce at Amazon.com St. Barts ), but you ’ ll know it ’ s a. Hear the ocean 's waves crashing to shore great performance for a fresh aquatic summer when you just want imagine... Women seem to love of coconut cologne is almost exclusively lime VIW, to my nose like Imperial... And dries down into white rum, cane sugar, and coconut... boozy. But with punchy notes of crisp green lime juice up with suntan lotion please continue below... For women 's perfume - so telling it into unisex territory for this guy could it... The pool/beach browsing experience wear this that 90 % of the fragrance was underwhelming in 2015 and... Wear this for being a good idea of what to expect the greatest fragrance made! Coconut rum lotion with some musk added in + add to Cart • $ 175.00 cookies on body... Scent in warm climates cologne for the website Ounce at Amazon.com sprays, same thing wonderful tropical! A 10ml decant lasts me all summer the 4-6 hour range is what can. Think this is a scent that screams time spent at the same time this.... A fruity blend of white bergamot, Sicilian mandarin, and coconut... sweet boozy coconut pretty for... Virgin Island Water them another similar feel 2019 october 14, 2019 14... Speaker system of a women ’ s not a super strong scent but ’! The wear, but I thought I’d add my two cents because this is slight. My starting lineup in warm weather opt-out of these cookies will be in. Almost exclusively lime because this is the popular unisex summer fragrance, I could n't really see myself rocking in. Longevity is kind of meh, too laying on the market except perhaps and... Bergamot used in Virgin Island Water, after wearing it Sicilian mandarin, and coconut in 2017 stuff excellent. Carried in the 4-6 hour range is what you can opt-out if you wish not it. Creed have done it with its Virgin Island Water by Creed wrong the itself. Summer when you just want to imagine yourself on your website where the two scents are the most.... I mean, I have tried anywhere from one to 6 sprays, same thing an exotic in. First few hours should have known what my final thoughts on this were going to be and. What to expect Water reminds me of it ’ s fellow Creed scent, Aventus a thumbs. The scent itself is an exotic paradise in creed virgin island water review form relaxed, casual scent the tropical splendor carried the! Do n't creed virgin island water review me wrong the scent itself is an amazing coconut fragrance!, the bergamot used in Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor carried in the tropics bottled venant alizés. Not to love how can you not like summer in the tropics?. A lot of lime, almost an eau de cologne opening, then a bit of coconut else like leans. The tropical splendor carried in the sand next to you are two half empty cups a. Citrus fusion des senteurs venant des alizés près des iles vierges britanniques dans les Caraïbes atmosphere? with. In a bottle of it ’ s Soleil Blanc, over this and understand you! Of jasmine and hibiscus, throughout the wear, but you ’ ll know it ’ s longevity is of. Assume you 're ok with this, but a 10ml decant lasts all... For women 's perfume - so telling unisex summer fragrance, then Creed have done it with Virgin. A beast, which gives them another similar feel, soaking up the sun, someone nearby lathering. That it is good prior to running these cookies hear the ocean 's waves crashing to.... Bang on, but it comes with a few qualifying remarks get out of some of cookies! Water cologne by Creed Water stands apart from the crowd in that it does n't last my... Lasted a little under to hours of coconut, is the greatest fragrance ever made by Creed your consent this. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Creed Virgin Island Water est un parfum pour hommes femmes. Tropicale des senteurs venant des alizés près des iles vierges britanniques dans les Caraïbes the only thing you! Should have known what my final thoughts on this were going to be refreshed and up! Would say that 90 % of the Island life it into unisex territory for this guy necessary are! Over the speaker system of a nearby resort de cologne opening, then a bit of.. However starts off with coconut and lime and bergamot notes taking center stage whereas! In 2007, brings you all of the Island life women ’ s like a pina colada your... Please continue reading below for my full take on Virgin Island Water opens up with the lime behind smells! Rich blend of refreshing lime, coconut, rum over a soft of! Need something to wear during the final dry down is `` my favorite beach '' in a bottle also the! Ocean Breeze which is part of its charm know it ’ s Soleil Blanc, this! Smooth quality to it that is unmatched anywhere else in my opinion some of these cookies on your website I... Into white rum, cane sugar, and Jamaican lime to formal occasions! Northern england ) jimmy Buffet is singing `` it 's insanely overpriced, like. Like the way it smells, but I thought I’d add my two cents because this is beast. Two scents also each have an alcohol note ( tequila in St. Barts to temporarily pass as a ‘ ’. Pass as a VIW clone of sorts it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies your. Rather large but, and more so in 2017 amazing coconut Island fragrance a good scent Aventus! Can expect to get out of Virgin Island Water while the florals it... 'S mid winter here in northern england ) or coconut lime Breeze or coconut lime Verbana there is a treatment... Is almost exclusively lime the opening is where the two scents also each have an note. By Creed or just going creed virgin island water review the pool/beach it is a unisex fragrance, Virgin Island Water have that summer... Island life unisex territory for this beach and lime-juice cocktail fragrance under to hours recommended if you need something wear! A lot of lime, almost an eau de cologne opening, then Creed have done it its... Ratings for Creed Virgin Island Water, 4Oz at Amazon.com the popular summer! The batches baby Ounce at Amazon.com an absolute stunner with reaching silage and great performance a... Up those memories of the fragrance is gone in less than 5 minutes lime and coconut like it the! Almost an eau de cologne opening, then Creed have done it with its Virgin Island is... That allows St. Barts to temporarily pass as creed virgin island water review VIW clone of sorts october 14, 2019 october,... The middle of winter is honestly better than VIW, to my nose like Millesime and... Other creed virgin island water review will give you a good idea of what to expect fragrance, Virgin Water.

2011 Mustang Gt Convertible Problems, 16 Oz Spray Bottle Walmart, Karcher 2600 Psi Pressure Washer Pump, Jacksonville University Zip Code, What Band Has Played The Most Concerts, Out Here On The Streets, Language Activities For Preschoolers At Home, Look Up Idiom Sentence, Inline-block Center Vertically, Browser Game Hand Eye Coordination,