If you are traveling on a budget, this will not be your favorite place, as the costs to get to the top are extremely high, however, the money is well spent if you have the budget for it. Hanggliding is flying in its purest form. Well, I am Swiss and grew up in Switzerland – Interlaken is one of the most beautiful areas of our country and I have been there for several times – so you can be sure to get tips that also local people would consider. If you are staying in Interlaken for more than a few days, it might be a great option to do a day trip to Lucerne, where you can visit other beautiful mountains or the old town of Lucerne. Glacier trek : Experience the fascinating Glacier World of Ice in the Swiss Alps. It is an exhilarating rush from start to finish. 125 kg Duration: 5.5 hrs including changing and transport time. Important: Make sure you know your meeting point, click HERE   Recommended for: Everyone What’s Included: Qualified guides,equipment, gondola ticket and transport What to bring: Warm clothes and some money for photos and souvernirs Closed shoes Hygienic face mask for the Cable Car ride   Minimum age:  14 Minimum weight 45 kg (100 lbs) Weight:  max. You can check it out below to get some more impressions! Paragliding is one of these activities that are (in my opinion) just more fun during summer time – as you are not freezing and can purely enjoy the magical views while flying – just as I did it in Interlaken or Fethiye (Turkey). One of the highlights is the panorama restaurant, which is rotating while you are eating. Probably you are planning your own trip to Interlaken right now – and that’s why I am here to help you find the best things to do in Interlaken in summer! If you want to save the money for the funicular, it is also … You are surrounded by glaciers, some of the highest mountains of the Alps and beautiful views. Extremely beautiful is the train ride that connects Interlaken with Lucerne (panorama train) – which is already worth the trip. Straight from the start below the Eiger North Face, continuous class III-IV rapids surge down from the mountains and out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz. Important: Make sure you know your meeting point, click HERE   Recommended for: Everyone What’s Included: Canyoning equipment, professional guides Free drink and snack after the trip Free pick up from designated meeting points Changing rooms and hot showers are available at our base in Interlaken What to bring: Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, and money for video and souvenirs. Best things to do in Interlaken in Summer. What to bring: Warm clothing, depending on the weather. 2 Features Video CHF 60.- (2-5 people) CHF 12.- for each extra person A short video featuring two of the best spots. The Schynige Platte is another beautiful place that you can easily reach from Interlaken – this time with an old but historic train – which makes the journey even more adorable. Come feel the BUZZ!! The funicular will take you up to over 1’300 meters – where you can enjoy a perfect view over Interlaken, lake Brienz & Thun and lastly, the Swiss Alps. I stayed there for 2 nights and was amazed by the location, the rooms, and the buffet selection. 120 kg Minimum age 14 Duration: 3 hrs including transport. They jump in and go out after some hundred meters of floating with the river. I personally love to just walk around Lauterbrunnen, take some pictures, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. What’s Included: Rafting equipment, professional guides Free drink after the trip Free pick up from designated meeting points Changing rooms are available at our base  What to bring: Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, and money for photos or souvenirs Requirements: Swimming ability: Good swimming ability required Minimum age:  14 Weight:  max. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. An experience you will never forget! I am Michael, a freelance photographer and travel blogger from Switzerland. Fast, flat just like you dream. From Wengen you can also reach the Jungfraujoch and/or Grindelwald by train. You don’t have enough of mountains yet? Helicopter Skydive; Winter Paragliding; Airplane Skydive; Tandem Hang Glide; Summer Paragliding Our tours start in Bönigen on Lake Brienz and offer an insight into the area’s natural beauty. Learn to rappel and ice climb a glacier using ice axes, ropes and crampons.

Where To Buy Hydrogen Peroxide Near Me, Business Analysis Worksheet, Medical Scribe Meaning, Workout Icon Pink, Discrete Math Simplification Calculator, Best Pve Hand Cannon Destiny 2 2020,