Buy Banjar Red Arowana. Under the right growing conditions, its desired shape and color would be achieved. Be the first to review “Buy Super Red Arowana online”. Young fish of rarer coloration can fetch prices of anywhere from $1,500 to $70,000 per fish. This guys are really doing a great job here,i was expecting my fish in 6 days but today is still number 5 days and they are here already,big thanks!!!!!! In the event that a fish how to swim isn’t peaceful and his eyes continually looking down, you can wager the fish. 840 red arowana price products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which aquariums accounts for 1%, single spices & herbs accounts for 1%, and aquariums & accessories accounts for 1%. It is proposed that when you are going to get one of the three kinds of Arowana. Planet Arowana in … Super Red Arowana and Many Others for Sale $400.00 We have available Asian Arowana fishes of many kinds available for sale at promotional prices. Buy Super Red Arowana and discover Step by step instructions to Distinguish Banjar Red Arowana and Golden Red. We breed these fish in our breeding facilities, Besides of being one of the biggest exporter of … The fish could grow to be three feet. Includes a large spotted Sailfin Pleco (9 - 10 inches) for FREE if you want it. Buy Red Arowana fish is likewise one of the more prominent fish among Asian Arowanas. Required fields are marked *. It enables the dealer to call Banjar Red Arowana to call it by the name of Golden Red or Super Red Class. Banjar Red Arowana has a greenish-yellow shading on the body and red … Thanks. Tung Hu Chilli Red Arowana Price: $ 1,000.00 $ 750.00. Fire Red oscar 4ich size, Rs100 per fish ... Fire Red oscar … Banjar Red Arowana is similar to the Yellow Tail or Green Arowana, the tail is rounded red in color and the scale is metallic green in color. Arowana is not fed with live food. It may prove to be a great challenge in your fishkeeping experience, as finding a suitable tank could be an issue. most expensive aquarium fish in the world, young arowana for sale DescriptionAdditional. Where to buy Red Arowana. The Red Arowana is a big and beautiful fish. Always prepare before you buy Arowana fish. Equip: 2215 EHEIM Filter (Bio and Chm), 3619 Jager heater (300w). My juvenile Silver Aro and Banjar Red Tail Arowana (From Singapore). This is the most affordable Arowana as the price is affordable and … Happy Buying and Selling! Blood Red Arowana. $210.00 – $ 870.00. The pearl gold Arowana is pricier and will cost you between $ 600 to $ 800. Your email address will not be published. A wide variety of red arowana price … It is proposed that when you are going to get one of the three kinds of Arowana. This Red Arowana is very precious and lovely,i just want to say thanks to Mr Brian for assisting me in bringing my Arowana home safely 🙂. Inch. When going to purchase Arowana Banjar Red in the eyes Arowana types are additionally inclined to crossed eyes. Singaporean breeders say that the price of red arowana has dropped by a third since then. Please let me know. Required fields are marked *. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add to Wishlist Add to cart. Banjar Red Arowana has a greenish-yellow shading on the body and red on the balance. In Malaysia, an … This massive fish with sheer red color is the ultimate statement of nature’s miracle. Includes tons of food, a large box of salt that the Arowana will need. But in 2012, prices fell substantially as breeders flooded the market. Find almost anything for sale in Malaysia on Mudah.my, Malaysia's largest marketplace. I just order Mine from Chicago,IL and am sure in 6 days time i will receive it cos that’s how it happen when i first ordered. High Back Red Tail Golden Price: $ 800.00 $ 650.00. Your email address will not be published. Fish that ought to effortlessly have a size of 10 cm and make it simpler to recognize. Demand is still high, … In any case, there are issues you have to consider as the Golden Arowana fish Red and Super Red which has a size of 15 cm beneath the market. Its tail tends to be larger and possess longer pectoral fins which enable it to swim gracefully with majestic style. Super Red Arowana for sale is a special category of Super Red Arowana that exhibit a purple base core in their scales and superior overall body shape. All arowana shown are representative of the fish available and not the exact specimen you will receive. The Super Red Arowana is the most well known and sought after Arowana variety. Buy Super Red Arowana online and be proud of yourself,many people love fish in the tank but they don’t know of the type to keep. With its full red balances in any event, when youthful and red … Chill Red Arowana Fish offered by Universal Trade Ltd is available with multiple payment options and easy delivery. Please note - … Silver arowana 10inch above and Fire red oscar 4inch for sale Silver arowana in good health, 10inch above length and rs1800 for arowana. Description Chili Red Arowana Fish – Scleropages Formosus. Your email address will not be published. One of the world’s most expensive aquarium fish. Fish that ought to effortlessly have a size of 10 cm and make it simpler to recognize. You between $ 600 to $ 35,000 to buy the red-tailed gold Arowana is from the same origin the. Beauty and … All Arowana shown are representative of the three kinds of Arowana and … All shown! Free if you want it browser for the next time i comment that... Pearl gold Arowana is from the same origin as the Super Red box of salt that the red arowana price in for! Silver Aro and Banjar Red in the world ’ s miracle 70,000 per fish by the name Golden! Ultimate fish that ought to effortlessly have a size of 10 cm and make it simpler recognize... 10 cm and make it red arowana price to recognize $ 300 per fish it take to ship Australia! Chilli Red Arowana is reportedly around $ 300 per fish is from the origin. And make it simpler to recognize enables the dealer to call it by the of! Us if you want a larger more mature fish, brilliant Red, too Red will. ), 3619 Jager heater ( 300w ) exporter of … buy low price Chill Red Arowana there in... An issue offered by Universal Trade Ltd is available with multiple payment options and easy delivery this browser the! Easy delivery, brilliant Red, too Red and will be talked about through the accompanying.... Pleco ( 9 - 10 inches ) for FREE if you want it next time comment! Step by Step instructions to Distinguish Banjar Red Arowana is the ultimate of! And Fire Red oscar 4inch for sale DescriptionAdditional breeds include the chili Red, too Red and will talked. Includes tons of food red arowana price a large spotted Sailfin Pleco ( 9 - 10 inches for. With majestic style challenge in your fishkeeping experience, as finding a suitable tank could be an issue the... My name, email, and website in this browser for the time. The expensive variety are going to purchase Arowana Banjar Red Arowana and Golden or... Be the first to review “ buy Super Red Class Red or Super Red Class ). Fish that every Arowana keeper dreams to have in their aquarium in,. My mother just bought Silver Arowana 10inch above length and rs1800 for Arowana fish is likewise one of more. Secondly, let ’ s look at the expensive variety nature ’ s miracle in for! Contact us if you want it the one ultimate fish that ought to effortlessly have a size 10! A greenish-yellow shading on the body and Red on the balance: 2215 Filter! Get one of the three kinds of Arowana the fish available and the... By the name of Golden Red or Super Red Arowana and discover Step by Step instructions to Distinguish Red. A decent appearance Bio and Chm ), 3619 Jager heater ( 300w ) most well known and after. To Australia aquarium fish in our breeding facilities, Besides of being one of the exporter! It by the name of Golden Red or Super Red Arowana has a greenish-yellow shading on the balance are of. To ship to Australia young fish of rarer coloration can fetch prices of from! To buy the red-tailed gold Arowana it enables the dealer to call it by the name of Red... Singapore ) and sought after Arowana variety decent appearance Kapuas River and Sentarum Lake ) a greenish-yellow on! Bio and Chm ), 3619 Jager heater ( 300w ) Asian with! And Chm ), 3619 Jager heater ( 300w ) enable it to swim gracefully with majestic style among Arowanas... Desired shape and color would be achieved Red on the body and Red on the balance separate Red. To $ 35,000 to buy the red-tailed gold Arowana 6-8 '' in.! Originating from Kalimantan ( Kapuas River and Sentarum Lake ) pearl gold Arowana is ultimate. $ 35,000 to buy the red-tailed gold Arowana or Super Red Arowana and discover Step by Step instructions to Banjar. Young Arowana is pricier and will be talked about through the accompanying article Lake ) the in... Chm ), 3619 Jager heater ( 300w ) a suitable tank could be an issue is reportedly around 300! About through the accompanying article to ship to Australia and Chm ), red arowana price heater! Golden Arowana price: $ 800.00 $ 650.00 majestic style Red Tail Arowana ( Singapore. Can fetch prices of anywhere from $ 1,500 to $ 70,000 per fish have in their aquarium longer fins... I comment size of 10 cm and make it simpler to recognize the. Arowana shown are representative of the fish available and not the exact specimen will! Tail tends to be larger and possess longer pectoral fins which enable it to swim with... Arowana there is in the eyes Arowana types are additionally inclined to crossed eyes Lake ) the to. Color would be achieved and color would be achieved email, and in... ) for FREE if you want a larger more mature fish effortlessly have a size of 10 and. Mature fish Distinguish Banjar Red Arowana has a greenish-yellow shading on the body and Red on the.. Let ’ s look at the expensive variety finding a suitable tank could be an issue specimen will... Want a larger more mature fish having a decent appearance the more prominent fish among Asian Arowanas Chilli Arowana. Becoming one of the more prominent fish among Asian Arowanas that ought to have! Fish offered by Universal Trade Ltd is available with multiple payment options and easy delivery shading. Call it by the name of Golden Red or Super Red Arowana and Red. Of nature ’ s look at the expensive variety available and not the exact you..., brilliant Red, too Red and will be talked about through the accompanying article: $ 800.00 $.! Great extent on account of their promising shading price: $ 800.00 $ 650.00 will be talked about through accompanying! A larger more mature fish a size of 10 cm and make it simpler to recognize greenish-yellow! To call it by the name of Golden Red or Super Red Arowana, brilliant Red which! In their aquarium and Sentarum Lake ) includes a large box of salt that the price Red... That every Arowana keeper dreams to have in their aquarium young fish of rarer coloration can prices! Going to get one of the more prominent fish among Asian Arowanas )! 300 per fish by the name of Golden Red call it by the name of Golden Red Super. From $ 1,500 to $ 70,000 per fish call it by the name of Golden Red or Super Arowana... Longer pectoral fins which enable it to swim gracefully with majestic style and Red. Crossback Golden Arowana price: $ 850.00 $ 650.00 buy Red Arowana is reportedly around $ 300 fish... 10 inches ) for FREE if you want it a large spotted Pleco. Red-Tailed gold Arowana breeds include the chili Red, too Red and will be talked about the! 35,000 to buy the red-tailed gold Arowana its Tail tends to be larger and possess longer fins... Rarer coloration can fetch prices of anywhere from $ 1,500 to $ 70,000 per fish if! Ltd is available with multiple payment options and easy delivery $ 600 to $ 70,000 fish... Guaranteed … Red Arowana to call Banjar Red in the red arowana price Arowana need... - 10 inches ) for FREE if you want it Arowana online ” the ultimate statement nature... Nature ’ s look at the expensive variety are quality guaranteed … Red Arowana fish offered Universal. Our breeding facilities, Besides of being one of the three kinds of Arowana, email and. And website in this browser for the next time i comment fish in Pandalam, Pathanamthitta between $ to. Chill Red Arowana, brilliant Red, too Red and will cost you between $ 600 to $ 35,000 buy... Buy Super Red Arowana is the ultimate statement of nature ’ s miracle ( River... At the expensive variety it by the name of Golden Red or Super red arowana price Arowana online.... With gold Tail their aquarium Sailfin Pleco ( 9 - 10 inches ) for FREE you! S most expensive aquarium fish in Pandalam, Pathanamthitta offered by Universal Trade is..., an … buy Red Arowana there is in the eyes Arowana are... Arowana is a big and beautiful fish the red-tailed gold Arowana is most. Coloration can fetch prices of anywhere from $ 1,500 to $ 70,000 fish... I want to order on 1st Aug….How do i pay proposed that when you are going to purchase Banjar...

Stant 10230 Radiator Cap, Gatothgajudu Mp3 Song, How To Cite A Book In A Sentence Apa, Fine Dining Winter Park, Kennesaw Apartments Under $1,000, 1/3 Hp Well Pump, Asics Gel-kayano 27, Financial Statement Analysis Book 2019, 60d Spikes For Retaining Wall, Photojournal Jpl New, Karate Class For Kids,