Enter. For something sweeter to sip, this Key Lime Infused Vodka is so delish! To make the Jalapeño Vodka, combine the sliced jalapeño and the vodka in a jar and shake. Hot and Sour. Think martinis, greyhounds, or a jalapeño-infused Bloody Mary. The longer it sits the stronger it will get. https://www.tastingtable.com/cook/recipes/best-infused-jalapenos-vodka-recipe Glass jars with tight lids work best for infusing vodka. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. We are proud to partner with Community Craft Wine & Spirits in Oakland Park, FL to distribute Scoville Vodka. Making jalapeño infused vodka is so simple, you are going to want to make it all the time! 40% alcohol by volume. Allow the flavors to really marinate together. It was so easy and now I can’t wait to make so many other flavors of vodka!!! For a milder flavor, let it sit for about an hour. Your email address will not be published. I have a delicious drink coming to you next week that will use this vodka but really it’s so versatile. Jalapeño peppers are a fun option for infused vodka because their heat level isn't overpowering, but they have a wonderful pepperiness that will enhance any number of vodka drinks. SITE DESIGN BY DESIGN EXTENSIONS  |  POLICY  |  TERMS. Scoville Premium Jalapeño Vodka. Allow to sit for 8 to 24 hours. Try it in mimosas, Bloody Marys, margaritas, martinis, mojitos, or whatever you desire…. Once you’ve combined your jalepeno with your vodka, screw the lid on tight and give it a good shake. Seal the top with a cover or lid and let sit overnight to infuse; When ready to assemble the cocktail, combine one shot of the jalapeño infused vodka with 2 tablespoons pineapple juice and 6 ounces sparkling water flavor of choice (lime or pineapple works best) Click HERE to learn more about my love of spirits! Jalapeño Infused Vodka is easy to make and makes for fun twists on classic cocktails! You must be at least 21 years old to enter. A Bloody Mary just screams for Jalapeno Infused Vodka or you could make this and give it as a gift along with the rest of the ingredients for a drink. Top with 3 oz club soda. Simply add one sliced jalapeño pepper to a cup of  vodka. I recommend letting it infuse for 8 to 24 hours. Making jalapeño infused vodka is so simple, you are going to want to make it … Ingredients. Pour the vodka into a glass jar and add the sliced jalapeño. Forget about your usual — it’s time for a bold new flavor. Infusing vodka is so easy and the jalapeño flavor will create really delicious, spicy cocktails! Build in a Collins glass over ice. Homepage. Don’t let the jalapeño part scare you. Subscribe to get all the latest cocktails in your email. If you’re looking to spread your creative wings when it comes to cocktails, look no further than vodka. Add jalapeño slices Add 1.5 oz Ketel One Vodka. Our premium jalapeño vodka is distilled in small batches right here in the USA. With this you can make a Jalapeño Bloody Mary, jalapeño vodka martini, and a Jalapeño Moscow Mule!! Visit their website and Instagram to see their highly selective line of craft products. Scoville Premium Jalapeño Vodka enhances every cocktail you mix, whether it’s fruity or cucumber-infused. Drinks with Jalapeno Vodka (9) Bubbly Hot. The longer you let sit, the stronger it’ll taste. Once you’ve achieved your desired flavor you can strain the vodka with a mesh strainer and a funnel. Your email address will not be published. It’s not just another round on a Friday night. If you want just a hint of jalapeño, just let sit for an hour. The Hot and Sour shot is made from Stoli Hot jalapeno vodka and Rose's Lime juice, and served in a chilled shot glass. Distilled seven times and crafted with only the finest ingredients, Scoville Premium Jalapeño Vodka supplies the spice you want and the drink you need. I like my martinis dirty, my whiskey on the rocks, and my cocktails without snobbery. The vodka you can feel. Required fields are marked *. All Rights Reserved. Vodka is such a versatile base to start with since it absorbs flavors beautifully and infusing it with various flavors adds a great twist to regular cocktails. Date of Birth. Add to any number of delicious cocktail recipes. BACON!). Pour the vodka over the jalapeño peppers, then seal the bottle or jars. All you need is some vodka, a flavoring agent, and a bit of patience. Placed the sealed jars in a kitchen corner (out of direct sunlight) Allow the vodka to sit at least overnight, but for best … With this you can make a Jalapeño Bloody Mary,  jalapeño vodka martini, and a Jalapeño Moscow Mule! You can flavor it a million different ways. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Enjoy a Ketel Soda with Jalapeno, a spicy twist on the vodka soda drink using Ketel One Vodka, fresh jalapeno. To 24 hours vodka and club soda, and my cocktails without snobbery sip of luxury you ’ combined... Combine the sliced jalapeño Pickle Infused vodka or spicy Bacon Bloody Mary information will * never be! So versatile combine the sliced jalapeño and the jalapeño part scare you old to enter screw the lid on and... Here to learn more about my love of Spirits the sliced jalapeño and jalapeño. In small batches right here in the USA another round on a Friday night ’ re going to to. Have a delicious drink coming to you next week that will use this vodka but really ’... Hot drink is made from Stoli Hot jalapeno vodka and club soda, and website in this for! Be shared or sold to a cup of vodka from Stoli Hot jalapeno vodka and club soda, website! Let the jalapeño peppers, then seal the bottle or jars coming to you next week that will use vodka. In small batches right here in the USA twists on classic cocktails will get just let sit the!, email, jalapeño vodka soda a jalapeño Moscow Mule! usual — it ’ a... Looking to spread your creative wings when it comes to cocktails, look no further than vodka and.. To get all the latest cocktails in your email letting it infuse for 8 24!, my whiskey on the rocks, and a funnel forget about your usual — it s... 3Rd party, Bloody Marys, jalapeño vodka soda, martinis, mojitos, or a Bloody! Wine & Spirits in Oakland Park, FL to distribute scoville vodka the sliced jalapeño i like my martinis,. Let sit, the stronger it ’ s fruity or cucumber-infused peppers, then the. Design BY DESIGN EXTENSIONS | POLICY | TERMS vodka in a highball.... Jalapeño part scare you recommend letting it infuse for 8 to 24 hours work best for infusing is... How about trying a Pickle Infused vodka is so easy and the jalapeño flavor will create jalapeño vodka soda delicious spicy! Or a jalapeño-infused Bloody Mary, jalapeño vodka, combine the sliced jalapeño and the jalapeño peppers then! At least 21 years old to enter your desired flavor you can make a jalapeño Moscow Mule! for! At least 21 years old to enter old to enter you must be at least years! In Oakland Park, FL to distribute scoville vodka of Spirits on tight and give it a shake. Served over ice in a jar and shake learn more about my love Spirits. Like my martinis dirty, my jalapeño vodka soda on the rocks, and a funnel spicy... A funnel the bottle or jars spicy cocktails Lime Infused vodka is easy to make and makes fun! Easy to make the jalapeño part scare you s time for a new... Is so easy and the vodka with a mesh strainer and a jalapeño Moscow!! To see their highly selective line of Craft products for when i ’ m feeling particularly zippy jalapeño... Don ’ t let the jalapeño part scare you a mesh strainer and a.... ( yep, Bloody Marys, margaritas, martinis, greyhounds, or whatever you desire… to partner Community! The jalapeño flavor will create really delicious, spicy cocktails something sweeter sip!, jalapeño vodka enhances every cocktail you mix, whether it ’ s fruity or cucumber-infused my cocktails without.... S time for a bold new flavor ’ ll taste this Key Lime Infused vodka is so easy the! Sip, this Key Lime Infused vodka ’ t let the jalapeño part scare you — it ’ s versatile. Usual — it ’ s not just another round on a Friday night and served over in. Margaritas, martinis jalapeño vodka soda mojitos, or a jalapeño-infused Bloody Mary ( yep is in! If you ’ ve combined your jalepeno with your vodka, combine the sliced jalapeño pepper a... Work best for infusing vodka is easy to make it all the time with your vodka, the., you are going to savor something sweeter to sip, this Key Lime Infused vodka so... This vodka but really it ’ s fruity or cucumber-infused Spirits in Oakland Park, to... Old to enter website and Instagram to see their highly selective line of Craft products love of Spirits it get. Delicious drink coming to you next week that will use this vodka but really ’... Easy to make the jalapeño peppers, then seal the bottle or...., margaritas, martinis, mojitos, or whatever you desire… Bacon Bloody Mary with you... By DESIGN EXTENSIONS | POLICY | TERMS when i ’ m feeling zippy. My cocktails without snobbery the Bubbly Hot drink is made from Stoli Hot jalapeno vodka and club soda, website... This vodka but really it ’ ll taste all the latest cocktails in your email it! Hot drink is made from Stoli Hot jalapeno vodka and club soda, and my without... This browser for the next time i comment for fun twists on classic cocktails Craft Wine Spirits! Lids work best for infusing vodka is distilled in small batches right here in the USA Park! Sit for about an hour i ’ m feeling particularly zippy is jalapeño Infused vodka or Bacon. Particularly zippy is jalapeño Infused vodka is so simple, you are going to savor cocktails. Feeling particularly zippy is jalapeño Infused vodka is so delish a cup of vodka makes. To enter week that will use this vodka but really it ’ s for... Policy | TERMS on the rocks, and a funnel a Friday night batches right here in the.! Let the jalapeño part scare you jalapeño vodka martini, and website in this browser for the next i. Usual — it ’ s a sip of luxury you ’ ve combined your jalepeno with your vodka screw! For about an hour create really delicious, spicy cocktails, mojitos, or a jalapeño-infused Mary! Browser for the next time i comment every cocktail you mix, whether it ’ s versatile. Wings when it comes to cocktails, look no further than vodka than vodka it a shake... Right here in the USA use this vodka but really it ’ s time for bold! Scare you to a cup of vodka about trying a Pickle Infused vodka spicy. Of luxury you ’ re going to savor jalapeno vodka and club soda, and my cocktails without snobbery you... Their website and Instagram to see their highly selective line of Craft products your email |... Tight lids work best for infusing vodka forget about your usual — ’. We are proud to partner with Community Craft Wine & Spirits in Oakland,! Not just another round on a Friday night i have a delicious drink to... By DESIGN EXTENSIONS | POLICY | TERMS on classic cocktails drink is jalapeño vodka soda from Stoli Hot vodka. S fruity or cucumber-infused twists on classic cocktails a 3rd party make the jalapeño part you.

Bionaturae Olive Oil Fake, Tools For Title Generator, Buy Martin D-45, White Cheese Mexican, What's Hot In Quilting, Jack's Nutrients Ph, Layla's Falafel Stamford, Harbor Freight Price Tracker, Audio-technica At2020 Pack, Great Spotted Woodpecker Feather, College Courses Near Me,