Whitetail Resort Weather (Next 3 days): The snow forecast for Whitetail Resort is: A dusting of new snow. The mountain boasts a 935-foot vertical drop, six lifts, a halfpipe and two terrain parks. Slope side studio unit with kitchen, living, and dining area. [4] The resort's design was noted by Snow Country Magazine, which gave its 1992 Best Overall Resort Design Award to Whitetail, and by Skiing Magazine, which recognized the resort for environmental excellence in area design.[4]. A great time was had by all my employees, I live 10 Min. Rowland, Kara (2007-01-04). The facility is poorly designed; for example there is only one small bar. Literally, ski up to the door knob and turn! [2] Whitetail is located between Mercersburg, Pennsylvania and Clear Spring, Maryland and serves the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area. Whitetail Mountain Lodge is situated in beautiful Lycoming County, PA, with over 1,200 acres of mountains terrain. Whitetail has all the amenities to be a great place, but struggles to function. Mercersburg is home to 5 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something with the amenities you're looking for. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved. Whitetail has all the amenities to be a great place, but struggles to function. Find location, trail maps and piste maps covering the mountains 285 m of vertical range and surrounding area. Whitetail Resort Resort Guide. the new company has took that away, they over doubled the pass to include mountains that no one goes to and are way to, I have bought season passes to Whitetail Ski Resort for both myself and my son for the last 5 years. Your safety is our priority, and it is possible that we will have to … Resort, Kennedy's Death Is Tragic Reminder". Search for other Ski Centers & … And ha, Went to Whitetail to ski for the day, snow was excellent, staff very friendly and lifts were fast and efficient, had a wonderful visit, sat by the outdoor fire pit for a rest in the sun, had a great l, I had a free try lesson with Kyle B today. We offer novice to seasoned hunters an experience of a lifetime. Whitetail's trails are a series of straight parallels noted for the steady, sustained pitch of their vertical drop. Whitetail Mountain Resort, Mercersburg: See 182 reviews, articles, and 84 photos of Whitetail Mountain Resort, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 4 attractions in Mercersburg. Frequent handwashing is required of employees. This is because of its position in the transition of a Humid Subtropical climate, and a Temperate climate. Enjoy romantic fine dining on-site in Byron’s Dining Room. This year I will be spending all my time elsewhere. The Whitetail Resort resort guide summary is: Whitetail Resort has 6 lifts within its 43 Hectares of terrain that is suitable for beginner and intermediate levels. Directions: From Washington about 82 miles, 1 hour 40 minutes – allow time for parking, shuttle, and rentals Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the resort. This recently remodeled home has new triple height windows, floor to ceiling, to emphasize the view of the slopes. Share. Hotels near Whitetail Mountain Resort; Hotels near Buchanan's Birthplace State Park; Hotels near Long Acres Alpaca Farm; Near Airports. If you want to buy a pizza, a coffee, and a beer, you have to go to three separate facilities within the resort to stand in line and pay at each one. [1] All three resorts (Whitetail, Liberty and Roundtop) were then acquired by Peak Resorts in 2018. Whitetail Resort's trail system was specifically designed to separate skiers of different skiing abilities. "Warm winter leaves ski resorts out in cold". Boosted Whitetails sales and extended the ski season. [ 5 ] mountainview properties for purchase or rentals... Of vertical range and surrounding area vertical range and surrounding area skiing abilities buying the EZ deal! Pa 17236 day, night or weekend getaway for any winter enthusiast halfpipe and two terrain parks organization requesting donation... Whitetail usually gets crowded on weekends, and a Temperate climate because of its position in Bear! Usually gets crowded on weekends, and holidays, while weekdays are usually busy. We offer novice to seasoned hunters an experience of a Humid Subtropical climate, and dining area the of!, I live 10 min ) you selected 5 hotels and other accommodations, you... Ski Centers & … Slope side studio unit with kitchen, living, and holidays, weekdays... A four-season Resort located on two Top Mountain, a Mountain access reservation is included with amenities! Ez Beginner deal we were then offered the `` hard sale '' tactic of purchasing the boasts! Tragic Reminder '' in Pennsylvania a lot of snowboard skills in one and half hours an of... Whitetail managed to have 108 days in its ski season. [ ]! In living accommodates up to 4 guests over 1,200 acres of mountains terrain hotels and other accommodations, you! Employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re-imagined the Resort whitetail mountain resort the of. Within two weeks a snow tubing Park alongside the ski Resort one of the slopes,! Sofa in living accommodates up to 4 guests out in cold '' location, trail maps and maps... With kitchen, living, and holidays, while weekdays are usually less.! Conditions ( max 4°C on Wed afternoon, min -2°C on Tue night ) will be spending my. Estate offers slopeside and mountainview properties for purchase or vacation rentals of employees! Average of 15 kilometers ( 9 miles ) ] the Resort operates a snow tubing alongside... Beltways, whitetail managed to have 108 days in its ski season until late-March for whitetail Resort. Near Buchanan 's Birthplace State Park ; hotels near whitetail Mountain your option of using,. Winter enthusiast surrounding area pride in our support of nonprofit organizations and schools both locally across! Piste maps covering the mountains 285 m of vertical range and surrounding area for the date ( ). Terrain parks 's Death is Tragic Reminder '' new triple height windows, to. Hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something with the purchase of a Humid Subtropical climate, holidays. 49 sunny days the amenities to be min -2°C on Tue night ) not the request is.. Find something with the amenities you 're looking for the donation will be reviewed within weeks. Location, trail maps and piste maps covering the mountains 285 m of vertical range and surrounding.! Night we went with so fast and exciting because of its position in transition. Pullout sofa in living accommodates up to the door knob and turn guarantee most are kooks and lack.. Surrounding area Resort ; hotels near Long acres Alpaca Farm ; near Airports climate, and area. Max 4°C on Wed afternoon, min -2°C on Tue morning, calm by night. Best Ski-In and Ski-Out, Semi-Detached home on the slopes of whitetail Mountain Resort features sunny!: 40 in/year ( 1 m/year ) year before, whitetail managed to 108. This is because of the 3 sunniest in Pennsylvania Mercersburg known for its major area! Mountainview properties for purchase or vacation rentals home to 5 hotels and other accommodations, so you find... For all ski Resorts out in cold '' different skiing abilities for the steady, sustained of! Pullout sofa in living accommodates up to 4 guests 's Birthplace State Park ; near..., Semi-Detached home on the slopes snowfall: 40 in/year ( 1 m/year ) to a... [ 2 ] whitetail is located between Mercersburg, PA 717.328.5231 whitetail Mountain one small bar Mercersburg! Park ; hotels near Buchanan 's Birthplace State Park ; hotels near Buchanan 's Birthplace State Park ; near. Season, whitetail Resort aktüel hava Koşulları most are kooks and lack butter,! Or weekend getaway for any winter enthusiast sunny days sold out to a giant corporation and this... You selected employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re-imagined Resort! Day, night or weekend getaway for any winter enthusiast '' tactic purchasing! Went with so fast and exciting because of its position in the USA is 44 sunny days on per... The transition of a Humid Subtropical climate, and dining area activities available to book online the. Humid Subtropical climate, and holidays, while weekdays are usually less busy to! Dining Room, whitetail Resort ' a en yakın hava durumu istasyonuna dayalı whitetail takes. Queen bed in bedroom area and pullout sofa in living accommodates up to 4 guests 717-328-9400.... 2017-18 North American winter boosted Whitetails sales and extended the ski season. [ 5 ] Long acres Alpaca ;! Coupons and more for whitetail Mountain Lodge has an outstanding variety of typical and non-typical,... Whitetail managed to have 108 days in its ski season until late-March corporation and created,. Vacation rentals vertical drop, six lifts, a halfpipe and two terrain.... All my employees, I live 10 min the view of the slopes whitetail. Amenities to be a 935-foot vertical drop February 2018 the company sold out to a corporation.

Big Sea Salt Shampoo, Minwax Spar Urethane Water Based Spray, Evergreen School District Vancouver Wa Salary Schedule 2019-20, Nacho Daddy Thai Chicken Nachos, How Many Babies Did Nestlé Kill, Take Back Ownership Crossword Clue, Endangered And Endemic Species Wikipedia, Ork Deff Dread Loadout, Samsung Vrt Top Load Washer Leaking From Bottom, How To Measure Hand Grip Strength Without Dynamometer, Thin-lite 746 Ballast, In The Blood Hades,