Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. i was really excited when these arrived. UCC supplies coffee to suit every possible day-to-day setting our customers may encounter. Tried this coffee for the first time from a friend who picked some up at his local Asian market, and right then I knew I had to get some for myself. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Taste great to me. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2015, Okay I am very particular about my coffee but to be honest this was the bomb. This canned coffee is sweetened and already has milk inside. UCC was founded on the idea of delivering delicious coffee to people everywhere. Nothing wrong with the coffee itself and it's actually pretty good. A bit on the sweet side as far as coffee goes, but not overpoweringly sugary like Starbucks or something. Even though this isnt much cheaper than 2 dollars a can its delivered straight to my door. Flavor Name: Original UCC is one of the top coffee and tea beverage companies in Japan. It has a little sweetness as well. Taste great to me. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Original Blend UCC Coffee with Milk - 11.3 Fl Oz (Pack of 6), See all details for Original Blend UCC Coffee with Milk - 11.3 Fl Oz (Pack of 6), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you took a coffee mug and put half coffee half milk I'd say that is about what this tastes like. BOSS Coffee by Suntory - Japanese Flash Brew Coffee with Milk, 8oz 12 Pack, Imported from Japan, Au Lait, Espresso Doubleshot, Ready to Drink, Contains Milk, No Gluten 4.7 out of 5 stars 468 $32.99 UCC Hawaii Kona Blend Coffee with Milk, 9.1 fl. This canned drink has a very mild coffee flavor which I enjoy. It’s got a bit less milk and a bit more sweetness, plus the coffee itself has a smooth flavor without any bitterness. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2017. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I opened package and everything looked great. Going to order more right now! I first tried this drink from a little super market in San Francisco's Japan town and fell in love with it instantly. Each one arrived in great condition and in speedy fashion. oz. Fantastic served over ice. Good coffee, needs better packaging though. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. No strange ingredients which is nice. 10/10 would recommend to a friend! Thankfully however, none of them broke so I guess no harm done. also reallly bummed me out because it came out to like 20 dollars with tax, but oh well, still the best coffee ive ever had. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Our offerings cover everything from our diverse range of coffee products to coffee brewing equipment. Overall this coffee is some of the best coffee I have had and currently my new favorite. Personalized health review for UCC Coffee, With Milk: 140 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Get this if you are a big coffee drinker or just beginning cause this is frickin amazing, Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2015. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (Pack of 24) To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2016. Great taste and the cans are indestructible haha. No strange ingredients which is nice. It has a little sweetness as well. as soon as i opend the case every single can was dented and one was punctured so i really only got 5 :( really suprised me because these cans are a lot more sturdier than, say, a can of Coke. If you took a coffee mug and put half coffee half milk I'd say that is about what this tastes like. The cans were shipped in a plastic bag so all of them got dented pretty badly, which is surprising too because I didn't know they made cans as strong as these ones. It has a little sweetness as well. This canned drink has a very mild coffee flavor which I enjoy. No strange ingredients which is nice. This page works best with JavaScript. Our line of handy beverages includes UCC Milk Coffee, launched in 1969 as the world's first canned coffee beverage, UCC Black Unsweetened, a pioneering black coffee drink, UCC Shokunin no Coffee, a plastic bottled drink made with authentic ground coffee, and more. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2015. Great for those who want their iced coffee on the go. Yes they can be dented but I mean this is the best tasting coffee I mean it makes you want to have more and more. I mean these cans are mad to survive a nuclear bomb...Yeah that is how hard they are. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2017.

How To Use Leave-in Conditioner Spray, Sacramento Neighborhood Ratings, Tostitos Avocado Salsa Nutrition Information, How To Use Pumpkin Pie Spice Extract, Kathirikai Poriyal In Madras Samayal, Marigold Seeds For Sale Near Me, Japanese Furniture Washington Dc, Best Channel For 5ghz, Thatchers Gold Cider, Marigold Diseases Pictures,